donderdag 1 november 2007

N.L.P. the way to go.

Hello everyone. Let's just make a jump start. I can say I didn't have a easy time growing up, always made the wrong choices who to hang out with and how to spend my time at school. This eventually got the best of me and I fell into a depression. I have tried different approaches to solve my problems of the past, but most didn't work out mutch because I had become very unmotivated. A little while ago I was searching the internet for a book that would help me to get more on track with my life. I came across a book about Neuro Linguistic Programming. First I did my research to see how effective it really was, than I decided to give it a try. And i'm happy I did! I have overcome most of my fears and have grown more motivation to the things that make the difference in life, like my passion for making music and my career as a student. So I have decided to make a blog dedicated to NLP where i'm going to post reviews about NLP products and other intresting info about self improvement. To start off I have written an explanation about how NLP works.

NLP(Neuro-Linguistic Programming). Is a technique that is based on the simple fact that you can change outcome of your life by using your imagination. This might sound a bit unreal, but this is a commonly used technique these days that has been refined and renewed so it can produce tremendous and instant results.

People tend to go the way they think they are going, or atleast the way they are programmed to go. The mind is a powerful tool that if programmed the wrong way can steer itself away from real life goals based on unimportant things in the past. But it can also make things a lot easier.The trick is that you can manipulate your way of thinking when bad stuff happens by changing the picture you project in your head.

This picture is like a painting that has been drawn from your experiences in the past. The funny thing is, people tend to think and react based on their mood at that moment. Everyone knows a good mood produces good results. What if you could change the picture into something nice when something bad comes along? Or magnify it when something good happens? It is very sad depressed people really can make it hard on themselves by making the bad pictures larger and the good ones... smaller.

Imagine you could become the master of your fate and learn to manipulate the brain in a way that is more sadisfying and positive for you. I think there is more in life than life itself, it needs some fundamental basics that excell the experiance. Like love, joy, peace of mind and self acceptance. Unfortunetly, we not always get what we would like and as time goes by we feel too deprived to keep trying. These thing can build or break you.... But what if everyone has a reset button for their bad experiences that could change the outcome of their future. Think about it if you could use it! Every bad habit, distressful thought or fear can be resetted to a state that will no longer affect you in a negative way. This doesn't need much time to change, it can happen in a instant. What you actually do is reconnect the circuits in your brain or simply cut the wires that lead to negative thoughts. It is a process that happens mostly without you knowing about it. But what if you could totally be in control of this process?

Welcome to the world or NLP! This is one of the life skills I could recommend anyone. Everyone deserves a chance to make their life better and that of their loved ones. People like to daydream about being rich and succesful. But it mostly stays a dream because they can't motivate themselves to make it a reality. There's a big difference in really wanting something rather than just daydreaming and hoping it will change. You have to overcome your self belief to get real results. NLP will help you with this. It will give you new insights on the way we humans think. This is a 100% eye-opener. I mean, what do you have to loose? Is it the money you would waste, or the time? But really what is the risk? Many people have been down this road and have made the right decision, including me. NLP can really make a lifetime difference. It is like a new beginning where you can keep all the good things and throw away everything you don't want to be a part of you anymore. I hope I informed you enough so you can kinda understand how it works.

Underneath is the Top-5 sellchart for the most popular NLP products.

[ 1 ]Succes with NLP
Price =
$ 31,61 User rating = 4.5/5 stars
[ 2]From Vision to Action
Price = $ 22,71 User rating = 5/5 stars
[ 3]The NLP toolbox
Price = $ 19,91 User rating = 5/5 stars
[ 4]5 day NLP phobia release program
Price = $ 31,22 User rating = 4/5 stars
[ 5]The lectures to make you unstoppable
Price = $ 21,99 User rating = 4/5 stars

Geen opmerkingen: